There are no hidden extras at the year end.
We understand that your employees are an asset and should be paid correctly and on time for the work they do.
Highland Payroll Services offer an accurate payroll service at competitive prices.
We have a simple payroll pricing structure which can be tailored to your exact requirements, starting at just £12 per pay run for one employee. This applies for single director companies with no anticipated changes to the pay and where we can auto process each period.
For an outline of our pricing and examples see below. These are an illustration only and adjustments up and down are made depending on the staff turnover of the business. Auto Enrolment and the provider used can also affect price.
Feature Payroll Price £10 per pay run
Additional Cost Per Employee £2.50
|Number of |
These assume a monthly pay period. Weekly would be a lower amount per pay run.
We may well be able to offer a lower price than above as it is only an illustration. To obtain a specific quote please complete our enquiry form or call us on 01309 641222
Because we are confident that you will receive a great personal service, you are not tied into a long term contract. Our prices include:-
- A dedicated account manager.
- Detailed monthly reporting.
- Qualified payroll expertise.
- No set up charges.
- No charge for new starters, leavers or changes to employees details or pay.
- Year end processing, reports and P60’s.
- HMRC RTI submissions.
What Happens If I Sign Up ?
- We take care of everything.
- We will obtain your payroll details from your provider and transfer your payroll information.
- Your account manager will keep you informed on progress.
- Contact you regularly for any changes.
Why You Won’t look Back
- We take all the stress out of dealing with your payroll.
- We will keep you up to date with employer news through information on our website.
- You can cancel at any time.
Our payroll service is HMRC compliant with payroll, pensions legislation and statutory requirements.
We can also take care of all of your obligations in relation to automatic enrolment (workplace pensions). This gives you peace of mind that everything is covered and you are complying with your obligations.
We monitor your payroll to check for any employees that become eligible, deal with the auto enrolment communications for new employees, enrol employees and deal with any opt outs as well as make the pension deductions, provide pension reports and file th