Recruitment Agency Payroll
A recruitment agency payroll typically has high staff turnover rates, which is typical of the recruitment agency industry.
Our experience of the HR and recruitment agency payroll sector has allowed us to produce a flexible service at a clear price.
Just some of the specific issues our recruitment agency payroll clients face include:-
- High staff turnover.
- Large volumes of weekly employees.
- Tight timescales.
- Foreign workers.
- Limited employee information.
Straightforward inclusive pricing
Our price allows for your recruitment business to accurately budget. The price we quote has no extras or annual fees.
Our charges include: –
- No set up charges.
- Your own account manager.
- A dedicated team responsible for processing your payroll.
- Payrolls processed within agreed timetables.
- Secure processing of payroll data.
- Comprehensive payroll management reporting pack.
- Fully bespoke reports for your business if required including:-
- Departmental reporting.
- Pension reporting.
- SSP, SMP and all statutory deductions managed.
- E mail payslips, with your logo if required.
- Payslips can be posted if required.
- Free processing of all starters and leavers.
- Payment of employees if required.
- Payment of HMRC deductions such as PAYE / NI and Pension.
- Completion of forms including student loans, P45s, P38s.
- Filing of all in-year returns required by HMRC.
- Advising of monthly PAYE / NIC payments.
- All year end online filing.
- Auto-enrolment options including compliance services and employee communications.
- Liaison with the tax office on your behalf.
- General payroll advice and support for your business.