Payroll For Professionals
Our Payroll for Professionals service is tailored to fit the needs of your organisation. Whether you are a business that has already made the decision to outsource payroll, or you are looking for a payroll business solution, Highland Payroll Services is a dedicated outsourced payroll services company that can assist.
We provide payroll services for professional firms such as accountants, solicitors, estate agents, architects and consultants.
While payrolls are not generally complex, the payroll is often sensitive.
There is also the expectation of extremely high standards of service as the professional services companies would provide to their own clients.
We understand that for professional companies, not only is it about price, but that high levels of service, customisation and security are equally important. You need to be sure that your payroll partner has the high level of skills and expertise in their field as you do in yours.
Our Payroll for Professionals service lets us take over responsibility for all the technical aspects of your payroll, allowing you and your staff to focus your resources on other areas of your business.
The service is comprehensive and can be tailored to suit your individual requirements. We provide transparent and honest pricing based on the number of employees paid each month. The price we quote will include all the services outlined in our quote so you can be sure of no hidden extra charges.
A Payroll for Professionals service takes care of everything and typically consists of:-
- No set up charges.
- Your own account manager to get you set up.
- A dedicated team responsible for processing your payroll.
- Payrolls processed within agreed timetables.
- Secure processing of payroll data.
- Comprehensive payroll management reporting pack.
- Fully bespoke reports for your business if required including departmental and pension reporting.
- SSP, SMP and all statutory deductions managed.
- E mail payslips, with your logo if required
- Free processing of all starters and leavers.
- Payment of employees if required.
- Payment of HMRC deductions such as PAYE / NI and Pension.
- Completion of forms including student loans, P45s, P38s.
- Filing of all in-year returns required by HMRC.
- Advising of monthly PAYE / NIC payments.
- All year end online filing.
- Auto-enrolment options including compliance services and employee communications.
- Liaison with the tax office on your behalf.
- General payroll advice and support for your company