Hotel and Pub Payroll
Hotel and Pub payroll together with restaurants and B & B’s in the leisure industry often have their own payroll complexities.
They may have multiple payroll cycles of weekly for hourly paid staff and monthly for others. This requires flexibility in both processing and output information.
At Highland Payroll Services we have a good working knowledge of the leisure sector across the UK.
Some of the specific issues our hotel and pub payroll clients face include: –
- Weekly fast turnaround payroll.
- Net to gross pay calculations.
- Taxation of troncs, tips and gratuities.
- Multi branch / department operations.
- Overseas workers and potentially complex tax / NI scenarios.
- High staff turnover for low paid roles.
- Minimum wage monitoring.
- Large numbers of casual staff.
- Bank staff for events.
- Detailed departmental reporting requirements.
- Multi-site issues and payroll consolidation.
Our charges allow you to accurately budget your hotel and pub payroll. The price we quote has no extras or annual fees.
Our charges include: –
- No set up fees.
- Your own dedicated account manager.
- Payroll is processed within agreed timetables.
- Secure processing of payroll data.
- Payroll management reporting is available, including departmental and pension reporting.
- SSP, SMP and all statutory deductions are managed.
- Payslips can be e mailed or posted with your logo.
- Starters and leavers all processed within our charge.
- Payment of staff and HMRC deductions if required can be arranged.
- RTI submissions.
- Year end returns and P60’s.
- Auto Enrolment options including set up and compliance is available.
- General payroll and employment support.
For pricing details click here.
To find out how our hotel and pub payroll service can help your business please contact us or request a payroll quote by calling 01309 641222.