To make a claim under the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme.
If you’re eligible for the scheme, there are things that you can do now to be ready when the system is up and running expected to be on 20th April.
You’ll need to provide the following to make a claim:
- The bank account number and sort code you’d like us to use when HMRC pay your claim.
- The name and phone number of the person in your business for HMRC to call with any questions.
- Your Self-Assessment UTR (Unique Tax Reference), Company UTR or CRN (Company Registration Number).
- The name, employee number and National Insurance number for each of your furloughed employees.
- The total amount being claimed for all employees and the total furlough period.
If you use an agent who is authorised to act for you for PAYE purposes, they will be able to make a claim on your behalf, so please speak to them now.
However, if you use a file-only agent (files your RTI return but doesn’t act for you in other matters), they won’t be able to make a claim for you and you’ll need the information listed above from them to make the claim yourself.
For more detailed advice, please visit GOV.UK.
If you would like to ascertain if Highland Payroll Services can process your claim please email email@example.com
We are in the process of contacting those customers we can file for.